Saturday, August 23, 2014

Story completed

As of today I have completed my newest short story. Once I have copyrighted it then I shall officially announce the title here and on my Facebook page and the make an accompanying video which of course will be posted to my YouTube channel to promote the work. 

I have worked hard and long on this and put everything I can into this. At this point all I will say about it is that this story has been a very emotional rollercoaster and proved overly challenging for me to write. I hope that once I publish it and if people buy it; I hope people enjoy it. I think people will. Well they've only got two ways to go about it. They can either like it or hate it. 

Either way I see it as just another accomplishment for myself. This will be the second thing I've written that I will be publishing. So whether or not it becomes a best seller or not, it’s something that I can be proud of because I wrote it and I am doing what I want to do with my life and that's pursuing my dream. 

I have two more stories so far in the Southern Gothic Tales series I intend to write and then I may take a break from writing horror/thriller type stuff for awhile because I am going to be working on something else that I eventually will be publishing. So if I decide to start working on that I may not be posting anything to my blog for awhile other than perhaps to say whether or not if I've made content updates to what I've already published. 


Bottom line the reason why I enjoy writing is because I enjoy entertaining and obviously I'm not in it to make money. I enjoy the aspect of creating worlds by storytelling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment