Friday, December 11, 2015

Southern Gothic Tales

I am about three chapters away from finishing the editorial of Southern Gothic Tales: Coyote, Texas.  Once it is complete with this first editorial I will do what I need to and I think it should be mostly ready to publish and then I will be publishing it to Amazon.com as I did my first book.  Then I am going to start work on the next story in the series which is a horror short which will be my take on the Mad Hatter.  

I apologize for not updating my blog but I have been busy with some real life health issues and adjusting to life in my new apartment and as of recently I just got a new computer so that is a big plus for me.  Now that I have a new computer I should be able to put out more blog entries a lot more frequently (I hope) and try to keep this thing more updated on the progress.  In the meantime, I have just completed a short, very short seasonal short story entitled Southern Gothic Tales: The Santa Claus Murders which I am going to submit or I plan to submit to a few writing magazines in hopes of entering it into a contest.  I only wrote this in the spirit of the season and it is as I said just a short.  

I will attempt to post it also here on my blog and see how it translates into the format.  If the blogger does not butcher, it then I will post it; If not then you can send me an email to Kronoso1979@gmail.com or message me on twitter @kronoso1979 and I will be willing to send you a pdf of the short story.  It will as all of my personally written material, include my copyright notification.  I do write fan fiction sometimes from time to time but when it comes to mine, I do include a copyright notice.  I only ask that if someone wants to share something I have written that is an original creation of mine, please ask me first.  

Thanks for reading my blog if you are and Happy holidays, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, and merry Christmas. 

Edward Alex Lively

No comments:

Post a Comment