Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Judge Paul Barbadoro

Dewayne C.


United States District Court, District of New Hampshire
Office of the Clerk  
55 Pleasant Street, Room 110
Concord, New Hampshire 03301-3941

Case Name: Clubb v. Southern New Hampshire Health System
Case Number: 16-cv-370-pb

To the most honorable Judge Paul Barbadoro,

It is with the utmost respect I submit the following letter to you so that this is filed along with the case. However, on the note of respect I will not refrain from being as blunt as I can, while trying to do so as respectful as I am able.
You had the chance to do the right thing.  However you did not.  You chose to not only let your political and spiritual affiliations guide your hand when you ultimately made the decision to violate my civil rights.  Thus, setting a highly dangerous legal precedent for future litigants championing civil rights.  At best they would certainly need to look up your court decision history, then decide very carefully how to proceed should they end up on your docket.  I am not just speaking of civil matters either.

Regarding the failure to state a claim? I believe I more than adequately stated what happened.  YOU alone chose to let the hospital have a free pass.  Again I reiterate the fact that you were ultimately motivated by your deep seated political and spiritual background.  I am well aware you are a member of the republican party which I am also more than aware is strongly faith based.  I am also more than fully aware of who appointed you to the bench.  Which brings me to my next point.  In reality I believe that you decided against me because (a I am not a christian & (b) I am openly gay.  It might also be because deep down the Republican party does not believe in mental illness treatment and has stated on countless occasions before.

Moving forward.  You denied me full due process as a citizen of this “supposed” great and free nation is entitled.  You denied my right to amend then compounded the error by rubbing salt in the wound when you stated my attempt was futile.  Whether I have to return to that branch of the hospital is irrelevant.  I am entitled to certain rights whether you like it or the corporate puppetmasters at Southern New Hampshire like it or not.  I am slowly but surely leanring that apparently we are not all entitled to the same liberties as everyone else.  Perhaps the U.S. Supreme Court should begin maintaining a running list of just who precisely in this country is allowed to have civil rights and who is not.

I originally brought this suit for the sole purpose of shedding light on how people with mental illness constantly get their rights violated.  You don’t have to be a legal scholar to read between the lines to know I was discriminated against.  To know I actually had a solid claim.  If I went out on the street and started grabbing people and dragging them out of my way then I’d be arrested.  Again, the laws seem to apply to certain classes of people.  The law in my favor doesn’t seem to apply to me because I’m not a member of the Republican party or a Christian.

I will ask you this your honor.  If my civil rights no longer exist? Then that means I am only a U.S. citizen at face value.  Therefore it should be within your power as a federal judge to strip me of my citizenship so that I can apply for emergency asylum in another nation that does respect it’s citizens. Another nation such as the United Kingdom, or perhaps even Ireland. If it’s not then fine.  I just thought I'd bring it up.  However before you continue using the bible as your crutch to be biased in your decisions, examine the following passage(s) from that good book of yours.

(a) John 8:15English Standard Version (ESV)
15 You judge according to the flesh; I judge no one.

(b) Matthew 5:44English Standard Version (ESV)
44 But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you.

(c) Romans 2:11English Standard Version (ESV)
11 For God shows no partiality.

The following brief passage(s) is/are from two very important documents which SHOULD be important to us all.  The Preamble to the United States Constitution & the Declaration of Independence.

(a) “We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.”

(b) “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.”

Again I believe I've made my ultimate point in the regards you did not judge this case without bias, or some partiality.  I have recently applied to a school for a creative writing degree. Beforehand I had tossed between a psychology degree as well, that and a paralegal degree.  I believe that a paralegal degree would serve me in the long run.  Eventually I could become a lawyer perhaps and stop cases like mine from being tossed to the wayside when a judge is so obviously biased in rendering his final decision.

In closing I would like to thank you for the time you spent reading this if you did.  If you didn’t then once more you dismissed me like my existence didn’t matter.  I can understand the lawyers working for the hospital.  They were being paid to violate a person’s rights.  You however, other than my already previously named ascertaining position on the matter, I will never know what went through your head. At the end of the day your honor, YOU will have to look at yourself in the mirror everyday and ask yourself, “Am I really upholding the laws of this great nation wholeheartedly?”

To protect myself from retaliation by you I will be posting a copy of this letter to my writer’s blog and sharing it online.   I also plan on appealing your decision whether you like it or not.  If after reading this letter you feel like finding me in contempt, by all means do so.  Send two U.S. Marshals down to Nashua to fetch me and bring me up to Concord to stand before you.

I will stand by everything I write as I have nothing to hide or lie about by stating the facts regarding everything that happened.  To reiterate the facts are: you sided with a hospital who discriminated against me, therefore denying me due process.  You let your personal political and spiritual beliefs influence your decision.  Either that or it was your personal clerk is fully responsible.  Daniel Lynch the clerk did all the work and you signed the paper without even knowing what was contained within the document. Should you ultimately decide to have me incarcerated on contempt of federal court charges, then be prepared for an even larger uphill legal battle that will thrust you directly into the spotlight.


Sincerely,


Dewayne C.

Kronoso1979@gmail.com

****This letter has been altered from the original because of a statement presented that I could no longer verify.  Everything else remains the same.

Edward Lively



No comments:

Post a Comment